Monday, December 08, 2008

Unusual incidents in Poland

I JUST got back from Poland after almost a month there.

There were unusual and interesting incidents that happened in Poznan city, where all the seminars and consultancies I did were held.

A woman participant told me that when the drawings of my seven spirit guides were projected onscreen, she got a big shock to see that the most prominent of them, a Chinese-looking man with a long beard, was the same spirit she had seen three months before.

“Is it possible,” she asked, “for two different people living so far apart to have the same spirit guide?”

I replied, “Yes, because these guides are highly evolved masters and can guide several people at the same time.”

The faces of my seven spirit guides, who come from different nationalities (Filipino, American, European, and Chinese), were drawn by the famous British medium, Coral Polge. She can see and draw the faces of one’s spirit guide, given only one’s handwriting, or by simply looking at the person.

Another woman came all the way from Berlin, Germany to the ESP seminar. She didn’t know I was in Poznan. She was driving to a seminar on acupuncture when a friend texted her that I was holding a seminar that day in the same city.

Upon seeing me, she hugged and kissed me on the cheek. I didn’t recognize her because she looked much prettier and more svelte than when I first saw her in Warsaw earlier this year.

She said my seminar had transformed her life. “Your book is always beside my bed.” One night she had a dream—there was a big snake that was about to attack her. “You were there,” she said, adding that I gave her a watch that had the power to ward off the snake. So she was not afraid anymore. Unfortunately, she spoke only Polish and German.

Exorcist and healer
Then there was this very interesting guy in his 50s who attended my four seminars. He said he was an exorcist and healer. He said he wanted to come to the Philippines to learn how to perform bare-hand psychic surgery the way Filipinos are known to do. He asked me to recommend a healer who could teach him.

I told him that, according to the healers I’ve talked to, no healer can teach another to do psychic surgery. It is only the spirits who can. It is the spirits that choose who will become a psychic surgeon. I’ve observed this to be true. Not one of the psychic surgeons I’ve interviewed said they wanted to be a healer, much less a psychic surgeon. But I told the man I’d ask around and let him know.

Another interesting, but no longer that strange, incident was what happened in a special Catholic Church very far from Poznan. There, a former staff of the Institute that invited me was exorcized and converted to something similar to our Born Again Christians. She felt several spirits get out of her body and since then, she has dedicated her life to Jesus.

She left the Institute, relying only on the priest to guide her. I was curious about this church she went to and the priest who exorcized her. So one weekend, I went with her and her family to that church. I didn’t know the ceremony would take three hours, because aside from the usual mass, there was an exorcism and healing the priest did. No wonder the church was filled to capacity that evening.

Although the service was in Polish, I felt at one point the presence of spirits whom the priest must have invoked. I was kneeling beside this former staff member when I went into a trance.

Fortunately, she knew what was happening to me without looking at me. She held my left arm tightly to keep me from falling. She tried to shake and tug at my hand but I couldn’t move. I was in a trance for maybe five minutes. Then the energy lightened up and I snapped out of trance. It almost happened again after the exorcism and when the priest held the chalice and walked towards the back where we were. When he was beside me, I almost went into a trance again.

This time I was able to control it.

Now I know what happened to that girl. She was so sensitive she felt the energy around her and was healed of negative entities.

source: http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20081208-176847/Unusual-incidents-in-Poland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home