Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baffling cases of regression in Poland

POZNAN, Poland—This third trip to Poland was quite different from previous ones where I conducted seminars, did TV and radio. This time, I did more individual consultations than seminars. These were mostly for past-life hypnotic regressions, and a few for business concerns.

Memorable
The most fascinating, memorable and challenging consultations were with women who came for regression.

One had fear of crowds and open space. She was afraid to ride buses, especially when packed.
She was given anti-psychotic drugs, which didn’t help. After two years, she stopped taking them and seeing the psychiatrist. She wanted alternative solution.

She said her problem began about three years after she had abortion. She was having serious marital problems, thus the decision to have abortion.

The first panic attack came when she was shopping in a crowded supermarket. At the checkout counter, she was suddenly seized with panic, threw up and couldn’t breathe. She ran out of the supermarket.

I put her in a light trance, talked to her subconscious mind to see if her fears originated in this lifetime or in a previous one. Her subconscious mind revealed they began in a past life. I placed her in a deeper trance, told her to go to that past.

She saw herself as a girl of 10 sitting alone in a dark cave. I asked her what she was doing in a cave. “Nothing” she said. Why was she in the cave? “Because it is safe here.”

I asked her to move forward in time, leave the cave, to go to the place where there were people.
I asked where she was. “I am in the marketplace, there are plenty of people. I am just walking among the crowd.” I asked if she was afraid. “No, I am not afraid.”

I told her to remember that feeling of being alone in a crowd but not being afraid.
When she opened her eyes, she smiled broadly, and said she saw everything very clearly. I told her she was grown up now, so she shouldn’t be afraid. I believe she must have been punished into staying inside a dark cave. I told her that now all her fears of crowded places were gone.

Interesting
I saw other interesting clients in Poznan. One was a woman with severe headaches, and emotional and behavioral problems, all stemming from an unhappy childhood. She had a very strict, domineering father.

She could deal with this problem because she knew its cause. She learned to meditate and make positive affirmation. I learned she was a doctor of medicine who was also interested in alternative or holistic therapies.

When she finally was in deep relaxation, I brought her back to the past life chosen by her subconscious mind to reveal the causes of her headaches.

In that past life, she saw herself in a dark place. She was in a dungeon or underground torture chamber—alone. Later she felt the presence of a person who was doing something with her head. She felt heavy pressure on both sides of her head.

I asked her to look at the person. She said she couldn’t see his face because it was covered. “Why was it covered?” I asked. “He’s the executioner,” she replied.

“Are you being tortured to death?” She said yes. “Why are you being punished?” Because she’d done something or something they didn’t like.

I told her to see how she died, but without feeling pain. She said her skull had been cracked—that was how she died. I told her it was the past, and she was no longer in that period. She no longer had to carry that memory when she opened her eyes.

Snapping out of her trance, she smiled and said her head felt very light. She could feel no more pain.

Source: http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20081125-174145/Baffling-cases-of-regression-in-Poland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home