Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Clairvoyance is seeing the present

MANILA, Philippines—One classic example of clairvoyant vision was the case of Emanuel Swedenborg, a Swiss mystic and clairvoyant.

One evening in 1759, he was at a party about 50 miles from his residence in Switzerland. He suddenly went to the window facing the direction of his house.

He stood there for quite a while and when asked what he was looking at, he replied there was a fire near his house and going toward it. After some time, he gave a sigh of relief and said, “Thank God the fire stopped just three houses away from mine.”

His friends thought Swedenborg had had one too many. But that evening the news came that there was indeed a fire in Swedenborg’s neighborhood and it stopped just three houses away from his house.

This story was related by the great German philosopher Immanuel Kant himself and quoted by Swiss psychologist Carl Jung.

Clairvoyance is the term for the psychic ability of seeing something happening at the present that is ordinarily invisible to physical sight. Seeing something happening in the future is called precognition and in the past, retrocognition.

Hidden mole
Clairvoyance is not all about seeing spirits or events that cannot be seen by the eyes. It is also seeing everything normally hidden from ordinary human sight, no matter where it is.

Sometime in 2004, in my office in Makati City, I had three unexpected women visitors, two of them total strangers who just wanted to meet me, according to the third.

I told the women, “You are lucky, because Rosita is here. She is a very good psychic and fortune teller.”

Rosita used to come to my office Tuesdays and Fridays to make readings. I introduced my visitors to her. One of them said, “We are not interested in having our fortunes told. We came to see you.”

Rosita’s pride was pricked. She said, “Okay, that’s all right. I’ll just give you a sample of what I see.” She told one thing about each of them very quickly.

She told my friend Eva, “And you, you have a mole down there,” looking at the lower part of her body. Eva didn’t get it. “What do you mean? Where?”

“Down there,” Rosita pointed with her mouth below Eva’s stomach region, between her legs.

“No, I don’t. “You are wrong,” Eva said.

The three women and I then sat down to talk.

I asked them, “What do you think of her? Was what she said about you correct?” The two said yes. They said they would see her at another time. My friend Eva said Rosita was completely wrong. “I don’t have a mole down there.”

A week later, I received a very excited call from Eva. “Know what?” she began. “That psychic of yours was correct! I do have a mole in there and I didn’t even know it.”

She said even her husband did not know she had one. He never saw it.

I did not expect her to show me her private part just to prove the psychic was correct but I asked, “How about a picture of it?”

“Well, let me think about it,” she said finally.

After two weeks she sent me a text message: “I got it. I took two pictures of it, but it wasn’t easy. I had to shoot using a mirror.”

I could not believe she actually did it and was willing to show me. Eva is a career woman in her early 40s, an attractive mother of three daughters and an executive in a well-known insurance firm.

She is a very private, quiet person, not one you would expect to show her privates to a man she was not intimate with.

I eagerly waited for her MMS (multimedia message service picture).

Though she said she sent it several times, I could not receive it.

So she said, “I’ll just drop by your office one day and show it to you.” Fortunately, her office was near mine. She came at noontime when I was all alone in my room.

She showed the images on her cell phone and there, for the first time and very clear, was her mole located on the upper left inner part of her vagina.

I thanked her for showing me something so private and intimate, because she knew it was important for me to have proof that the psychic’s clairvoyant vision was true.


http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view_article.php?article_id=85044

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home