Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Poland has great interest in psychic topics

I DID not know what awaited me when I was invited to conduct a series of inner mind development seminars in Warsaw and Poznan by the Institute of Valeology headed by Irena Galinska-Musiol.

Since Poland is 95-percent Catholic, an even higher percentage than the Philippines', I expected a greater degree of resistance to my ideas and teachings.

I was wrong! Over 200 people attended my Introductory Lecture at the Ethnological Museum in Warsaw.

I was featured in "The Unknown World," the largest esoteric magazine in Poland, interviewed on television and on radio. Another well-known publication in Poznan, whose name roughly translates into "Fortune Teller Magazine" but actually features metaphysical and spiritual topics, also did a long interview with me.

It was a dizzying and hectic 12-day trip. My wife Yoly, who accompanied me, complained that she hardly had time to do some shopping and sightseeing. But I told her this first trip would not be the last but was only the beginning. This turned out to be correct.

The institute asked me to sign a three-year contract to conduct a series of seminars in Poland. Another agreement I signed was a contract for the Institute to translate and publish three of my books into Polish. The books are "Soulmates, Karma & Reincarnation," "The Magicians of God" and "Exploring the Powers of Your Inner Mind."

Faith healersSince the '90s, Filipino faith healers and psychic surgeons from Baguio City have done healing in Poland. The first to go there was the late Jose Segundo, who was killed when he was mayor of a municipality in Abra.

It was healer Hari Lukingan who introduced me to the Institute of Valeology, which invites experts and speakers from various parts of the world to give lectures and seminars on metaphysical, spiritual and new consciousness subjects.

I met during this trip Baguio healers Jaime Pusot and Antonio Pelingan, who were working with the institute. They are not allowed to do psychic surgery, only magnetic healing, physical therapy and massage.

The seminars I conducted in Warsaw were "Soulmates, Karma and Reincarnation," "Basic ESP and Intuition Development" and "The Power of Intuition in Management." The last topic was discussed in Poznan with prominent business leaders and executives.

Two young men with the institute, Christopher Horbaczewski and Chris Witalewski, acted as interpreters for Irena and her partner Andrew who did not speak English.

During the seminars they hired a professional interpreter named Sarah to do the simultaneous translation of my lecture. Though I was apprehensive at first, the arrangement proved pretty successful.

I told my hosts that, considering that Poland was a heavily Catholic country, I was surprised at the open-mindedness of participants and the warm reception given my teachings which, in my own country, were regarded with suspicion and even opposed by certain conservative sectors of the Catholic population.

Hungry for knowledgeIrena told me that in Poland the people were hungry for real knowledge about metaphysics, spirituality and higher consciousness. That was why the Institute had been inviting experts in various fields from all over the world as they did not have such expertise yet.
When I was there, the institute had programmed seminars on Hypnosis, Arcturian Sacred Geometry, Tantra Yoga of Sex, Ayurveda and other topics loosely labeled "New Age" in the Philippines.

Journalist Anna Forecka of Fortune Teller Magazine, a writer for 11 years, interviewed me for almost two hours about varied topics saying she would write a long feature article about me in her popular magazine.

A participant in my ESP seminar in Warsaw turned out to be an independent producer of television documentary programs. He interviewed me about the use of intuition in management, which seemed to be a very new subject for them.

A consultant who worked part- time with the Institute of Valeology, asked if I had a seminar on creative thinking that I could conduct in Poland. I used to teach that subject for various companies in the Philippines, including in the Master in Entrepreneurship program at the Asian Institute of Management, where I was a part-time faculty member.

Since Poland has joined the European Union, there is great pressure on the country to catch up with the rest of Western Europe. This is why they need courses that will improve the creative and innovative thinking skills of the people.

Before I left Warsaw, I was told that they got money from the EU to fund a seminar on Creative Thinking and Problem Solving. Next March I will be back in Poland to teach this subject and conduct my other inner mind development seminars.

Note: For inquiries on books, paranormal services and seminars on Inner Mind Development, ESP and Intuition Development, and Soulmates, Karma and Reincarnation conducted by this writer, call 8107245, 8926806; fax 8159890 or e-mail .

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view_article.php?article_id=73178

1 Comments:

Blogger GeorginA said...

Famous love spell caster , Get Quick Solution of your all Love related Problems on Call. 100% Secure & Private Quick Solution on Call, 25+ Year Experience, 24x7 Available Call or Email Now.
E-mail__ templeofanswer@hotmail .co .uk
Call___ +2348155425481

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home