Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My seven spirit guides

I had already completely forgotten Betina Loman’s revelation about my spirit guides, when I happened to meet Tom Johansson in Manila seven years later.

Tom is an internationally known spiritual healer from England and we quickly became close friends. He told me that his former wife, Coral Polge, a medium, could see clairvoyantly a person’s spirit guides and draw them on paper simply by looking at a person’s handwriting.So I made a handwritten request for Coral that Tom promised to give to her when he returned to England.

Because she received so many requests from people around the world, it took many months before I received a reply from Coral.But what she told me was worth the long wait!
She said I had seven spirit guides. I was shocked! I never told Tom or her about the seven spirit guides that Loman said I had.Not only that, Coral even drew and described each of my guides (see illustrations).

Old soul
One of my guides, she said, was an old Chinese helper during the Ming Era. “He is a tiny old soul with silver white hair.”

Another is “an American doctor who was killed during the war. He had worked in the Far East for some years.”

Another is “a beautiful young lady who I suspect is showing herself at a much younger age than her passing.”

Another is a young boy, “a lovely, happy soul, always smiling.”

Another is “a European man with some link to your family.” She asked me, “Do you have a European ancestor?” Yes, I am a direct blood descendant of the very Spanish-looking 19th-century Filipino painter Damian Domingo.

There is another guide who gave his name as Paul. “He wore a white habit and would I feel be a spiritual teacher.”

Another is a Filipino-looking male guide probably with Chinese blood.

Staying close
At the time these things were told to me, I never paid much attention to them. But when I started conducting seminars, several of my sensitive students with clairvoyant vision said, independently of each other, that they saw several spirits behind me.

To date, no less than 10 different persons have seen my guides during my lectures and other public appearances.

The Chinese teacher and another that wears a robe are usually the ones seen by my students. Others have also seen my female guides.

In the late ’90s, I met for the first time Nonoy Ozaeta, an architect and University of the Philippines professor who can see and talk to a person’s spirit guides. He also told me I had seven spirit guides when he saw me for the first time.

Despite my skeptical and rational mind, I have come to accept that, indeed, I must have seven spirit guides who help me in my work on planet Earth in this lifetime.
Why not?

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view_article.php?article_id=51786

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home