Monday, December 18, 2006

Molested by a spirit

MABEL (not her real name), a woman in her 20s, has been sexually molested by an unseen spirit for a couple of years now. It started when she was in fourth-year high school.

She recalled the first time it happened. “It was Sunday, around 10 or 11 a.m. I was sleeping in my room when, all of a sudden, something heavy was on top of me. I could not talk, move my body or open my eyes. I could feel his whole body on top of me and I heard him whisper in my ear, ‘Mahal kita.’ I could feel his breath on my face!

“After a few seconds, I rushed to my mom and told her what happened. She called my aunt who did a ritual called tawas. Afterward, my aunt called and told my mom that someone was performing an orasyon on me.

“The second time it happened was Dec. 25 last year. We (had) just finished eating Noche Buena and everyone decided to take a rest. My sister’s cell phone started to ring at around 5:30 a.m. Then I felt someone was watching me.
“In fact, I sensed that one of them ran to stop my sister’s phone from ringing. I really felt their presence. One was beside my bed, the other was standing in front of me and the third was on top of me.

“I got really scared! I grabbed my blanket to cover my body and closed my eyes. Afterward, I went to my parents’ room crying but they were asleep. I went back to my bed and slept with the blanket covering my whole body. I was scared stiff!

“Later I told one of our maids what happened to me. She asked if I wanted her to talk to her father about this. We called her father and after telling him the story, he said, ‘Gusto ka nilang kunin.’ I was shocked! This time it was no longer a living person performing an orasyon on me but something else.

“Last week, at around 1:30 a.m., I couldn’t sleep. I could again feel someone watching me. When I was finally drifting off to sleep, I felt someone on top of me. I couldn’t move my body nor scream. This happened three or four times. And it only happened when I was sleeping or about to go to sleep.

“I’ve only related here the important things, but I’ve experienced a lot more. I really need help!”

Details needed
Yes, you need immediate help. Please call my office at 8926806 or 8107245; or 0906-3561799. There are several details I want to get from you so I can figure out the best strategy to handle your case.

There are earthbound spirits who took a liking for you and several are sexually molesting you, not just one! Such an entity is called an incubus (plural is incubi). They are malevolent and sexually starved spirits preying usually on innocent young maidens like you.

During the Medieval Era, there were many reported cases of incubi molestations of women. Even Catholic nuns living in convents were victimized by these creatures. Exorcisms had to be performed on them.

Ordinary blessings by priests will not get rid of incubi. You will need somebody trained for this purpose. There are exorcist priests. These are those with the power and authority to fight these evil spirits.

Lay people who are clairvoyant and who have undergone training in spiritual battles can also help victims of sexual molestations by spirits.

Demonic
It is not true that somebody alive was performing an orasyon on you. An incubus is not a living person. It is a demonic spirit.

Although it is no guarantee, you should avoid sleeping alone and always have the lights on when you sleep.

You should also wear a protective object in your body, like the St. Benedict’s medal that’s been empowered or blessed in the proper ritual by a Benedictine priest authorized to do so.

Otherwise, it has no power to protect you from demonic possession or molestation.
Another thing you can do pending exorcism of these demons is to learn more about the spirit world so you can protect yourself from negative spirits. For starters, read my books or attend my seminars so you will learn how to deal with your psychic gifts.

You are a sensitive and open channel. That’s why such earthbound spirits can affect you. They do this while you are asleep or about to sleep because that’s the time when your brain waves go down to the Theta and Delta levels where they can reach you.

At the Beta level or the waking state of your brain, spirits cannot touch you because you are on a different wave length. That’s why the first line of defense when you sense the presence of spirits is to jump up and down, or clap your hands loudly so that your lower brain waves will return to the faster frequency of the Beta rhythm. This usually works.

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view_article.php?article_id=39001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home