Monday, April 14, 2008

There’s a reason we meet again people we met in a past life

This is the continuation of Christina’s story after she attended my Soulmates, Karma and Reincarnation seminar.

“I attended your SKR seminar last March 8. I was the one whom you said was brave enough to join the seminar although the topic was against her family’s ultra conservative Catholic beliefs. I did not share what I saw during the seminar’s second regression, but I’d like to tell you my experience in it.

“In the first scene, I saw my subject (participants are asked to choose anybody they like to use as subject during the regression with a mate or lover) as a young man in a striped shirt with a beret, probably an English setting. He was very happy to see me and extended his hand to me so we could cross the bridge. He was excited that I was crossing the bridge with him.

“In the second scene, I saw him walking with me, but he seemed to be on a lower platform, but still he was happy to see me.

“In the last scene, I couldn’t see his face. I just saw that he was wearing a suit and hat. I was clinging to his arms and once in a while leaning on him. I was the one who felt so good this time. I felt very happy. I didn’t want to loosen my grip on his arm. The dresses and cobbled stones looked like Fort Santiago.

“But when you said to look at the last scene when we were together and how we separated during that lifetime, I saw him walk away from me without even looking back. He rode a vehicle that was waiting for him. There were people in that vehicle, and there was also a woman there.

“I do not know whether those people were passengers or his family or another woman in his life. I was crying, wailing in fact! Somebody was pulling me away so I couldn’t reach him. It was as though somebody was embracing me from behind to pull me back.

“I could feel the terrible pain of separation, that’s why I was crying during that time.
“This last scene, which I assume was during the Spanish era, made sense to me because when he was here during this present lifetime, for reasons I don’t understand, we’d always send text messages to each other in Spanish. He would tell me ‘Te quiero,’ ‘es muy linda,’ etc., to which I’d text back in Spanish also. This just dawned on me while I was about to go home after your seminar. Still in pain

“I am still in pain after your seminar, because I feel so much for this person. I don’t know why he walked away from me back then, only to see me again this time when time and circumstance would not allow us to be together. As you explained, we are fulfilling our karma to the persons we are with now.

“In this current lifetime we promised each other to definitely see each other again—and that frightens me, because I know that it may not happen in this lifetime, but probably in the next—but I don’t want this pain anymore. I want us to meet under happy circumstances. Do you think it is possible? And if this lifetime is the right time for us to be together, because we still profess our love for each other no matter the distance (he lives abroad with his family), are we drawing bad karma?

“Your seminar has answered some of the questions I have been asking. I hope to attend other seminars you are conducting for my further enlightenment. ”

I thanked Christina for sharing her experience during the SKR seminar and told her, “If you love somebody, let him go; if he comes back, he’s yours. If he does not, he never was.”

There is always a reason we meet again the same people we met in the past. There are certain soul lessons each of us must learn. Perhaps letting go is one of them, I told Christina.

“If you are meant to be together in this lifetime,” I wrote her, “then circumstances will conspire to make this happen. But if not, there’s nothing you can do about it, but to accept your fate gladly and without reservations, knowing that this is not the only lifetime you can be together. There is infinity ahead of you, think about that.”

Christina replied: “I now realize why I met him again in this lifetime: to be able to let him know that the feeling is mutual, unlike when I turned him down when we were in high school. This alone is very comforting for me.”

“I have told him what I experienced in your seminar and he said that explains why the attraction was so strong.

“I am slowly getting back my peace, and my mind is set to cut off any communications with him. I just don’t know how to start because I don’t want to hurt his feelings, but in due time I will do that.”

Note: Attend the Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) seminar to be conducted by Certified NLP Master Teacher John Boja from California April 12-13, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Tarot Card seminar to be conducted by Gina Gacer April 19-20, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Interested parties may call 8107245, 8926806, or fax 8159890 for details.

Source from Inq7.net: http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20080414-130365/Theres-a-reason-we-meet-again-people-we-met-in-a-past-life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home