Monday, February 25, 2008

Her dreams always come true

Glen Carillo wrote about strange experiences.

I met you... when you conducted a lecture. I forgot what [the] topic was but... you seemed to be answering all questions... my friends and I were at the back and I kept asking [them] questions regarding the topic. What surprised us was that... you would give the answers. Maybe it was just coincidence. But it still puzzles me.

This is not the first time somebody in my lecture or seminar experienced that. Years ago, one local government official in Cagayan de Oro said he asked five questions mentally and I answered them each time.

He said if it were only one or two questions, he would have considered it mere coincidence. But five was too much.

Rapport

I tune in to the audience and feel what they want to know. There is psychic or telepathic rapport between me and my audience. That is why such things happen.

Glen, an English teacher in Japan, added:

I’ve noticed almost all my dreams are happening, whether trivial or important.

For example, I dreamed my boyfriend called from the Philippines telling me he had a car accident. When I woke up, I called him up. He was fine. After a couple of days, he called in the middle of the night and said he had an accident. The conversation we had was exactly the way I dreamed it.

I ignored this. Then two months before coming home for a vacation, I dreamt I saw a former student at Robinsons Place and it was raining. Back home, the dream really happened. It was so freaky!

The oddest thing... is that my deceased father "talks" to me in my dreams. He would inform me about things happening in Manila. When I call home to confirm, what my dad said was really happening or had happened.

What is wrong with me? Is this normal? I am getting scared. If this is a gift, how can I improve on it? The disadvantage is that I am always tired when I wake up. My dreams [are only about] me and my loved ones, never other people.

What is happening to you is not an aberration or an abnormality. It only means you are a psychic without realizing it. Psychic ability manifests in various ways. In your case your precognitive, telepathic and clairvoyant abilities manifest in dreams.

Your dreams are called “precognitive” or “psychic” dreams. These are dreams that come true. According to one study, 12 percent of dreams of Americans are precognitive.

In the Philippines, the average would be probably double that, about 20-25 percent. This is because we are more open to psychic matters and therefore more sensitive.

In your case, your psychic dreams come close to 100 percent. In that sense, you do not belong to the average or “normal” population in terms of having psychic dreams.

What you have is a gift worth developing. I suggest you keep a dream journal. In time you will be able to use this ability positively, warning people of impending dangers or solving problems. Eventually, you will also be able to control your dreams.

Two auras

When I went to see an albularyo recently, he said he was seeing two auras in me. I could not understand what he was trying to say. Can you explain?

I cannot tell for sure what he meant. He might be referring to another entity or spirit guide who is with you. That was why he could see two auras. Spirit guides can sometimes be seen by clairvoyants as another aura because they are really beings of light.

I had students who saw my spirit guides as separate auras from my own.

Absorbing illnesses

Lastly, I seem to be absorbing the illnesses of my loved ones. My boyfriend complained that his wisdom tooth seemed about to explode. He told me this about midnight. Next morning, I was eating pancakes for breakfast when my wisdom tooth split open! I called up my boyfriend and asked him about his tooth. He told me the pain vanished.

On another occasion, my sister told me she had a severe migraine. After a couple of hours, I had a splitting migraine while my sister’s migraine just disappeared. Can you tell me what is happening to me?

You are absorbing the pain or illness of other people because you are too sensitive and are not protected. You are claiming their illness unconsciously. You should not.

You have to make a conscious effort to shield or detach yourself from the sickness of other people. You are an open channel.

You should learn to control or manage your psychic abilities. Learn more about this field. Ignorance is your biggest enemy.

Since you are working abroad, you cannot attend my seminars designed to teach scientifically how to develop and control gifts. The next best thing is to read my book “Exploring the Powers of Your Inner Mind” and the soon-to-be published revised edition of my first book, “Understanding the Psychic Powers of Man.”


The next Inner Mind Development seminar will be held March 1-2, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., at Rm. 308 Prince Plaza I Condominium, 106 Legazpi St., Greenbelt, Makati. Call 810-7245, 892-6806; fax 815-9890; or e-mail innerawareness_2005@yahoo.com.ph

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20080225-121135/Her-dreams-always-come-true


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home