Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Demonstration of inner dance

POMPET VILLARAZA, the person who rediscovered the lost healing inner dance of the babaylan, was told later that he had to share the inner dance with his fellow humans.

That's when he started teaching the inner dance to the fishermen in Palawan and later to the farmers in Cotabato, at the foot of mystic Mt. Apo where he decided to stay. Once in a while he came to Manila to conduct workshops.

He found a ready audience among people he did not expect would be interested in what he taught.

He realized that what he discovered was the lost healing inner dance of ancient Filipino medicine men and women, the Babaylan, healer priests and priestesses of pre-Hispanic Visayan tribes.

As he said, he found his body creating movements on its own without his voluntary will. It was being moved by a very strong invisible inner energy.

He found he could transfer this inner energy to other people, who moved involuntarily, many being healed while doing the inner dance.

Later he discovered they could also send energy to other people and heal them. Today he has a good number of followers or disciples wanting to help protect the environment and heal planet Earth.

Activating the inner dance
When I first met Pi (as Pompet is known in Mindanao), he demonstrated the activation of the inner dance to Celia, who readily cooperated. I was content just to take pictures of the whole process because I never danced in my life. In fact, I panicked every time somebody asked me to dance.

I just watched the process from a distance. Pi asked Celia to sit on a chair and relax while he did some fancy movements and body contortions behind her back. She did not see what he was doing but all of us who were there could see.

Aside from Rosanna Escudero, the hostess, there was her family friend named Mike who was also very interested in everything esoteric, mystical and strange.

Pi started moving closer to Celia while moving rhythmically and swaying in a strange way. He was making quick motions, both with his hands and feet without touching her.

Then I noticed that Celia was getting into a trance-like state. She began swaying her head ever so slowly to one side then the other. Then Pi lightly touched the top of her head with his index finger. One of her hands began to swing, then the other. This went on for a few minutes as I continued to take pictures.

Shortly after he touched her forehead, I felt the energy in the room change and I went into a trance. I sensed the presence of a tall male spirit, like a shadow.

My camera fell on the chair beside the big armrest but I did not mind. I could not move. I let out an eerie scream and started coughing. It was as if negative energy was coming out of me.

I felt Pi touch the top of my head and my head started moving. He helped my hand go up by lightly touching my elbow. My hand began swaying on its own. I felt funny doing these motions, but I just allowed the energy to flow through me. I could not resist it, or did not want to.

Healing touch
After a short while, I felt somebody sit on the right armrest of my chair and place his hand on my chest, as if healing me. I thought it was Pi. I found out later it was Celia. She stood up, swayed and moved closer to me until she sat on the armrest and placed her hand on my chest.

I have a heart problem but Pi did not know that. Celia knew that but she had no recollection of what she did. Later, she was surprised to see herself seated on the armrest of my chair.

She said she felt like I needed healing. Pi explained that really happened during the inner dance. One felt like going to a person in the crowd and heal that person with no words being spoken. It was automatic. No one directed the movement.

This was how Celia described her experience to her cousin Billy, who was abroad: "What a super experience for us! We went to the house of Rosanna who had invited Jimmy to meet up with Pi Villaraza. He is the one doing this inner dance thing. Through the energies, he is able to tap something inside of you and make you move in a very healing and relaxing way. Each person moves in a different way. I was strangely sensual in my dance. Rosanna took a video of it. Nakakahiya nga. But I couldn't help my movements. Jimmy was supposed to be the one, but he just wanted to observe, so I was suddenly his 'guinea pig.'

"Anyway, he let me close my eyes just seated on a chair in the middle of the room. Then slowly I felt my head turning around. It was like some string was pulling my head toward a certain direction and all I did was follow whatever it was. My hands were also moving and later flowing. My back was moving, too. He only touched some points in my body, like the crown and some parts in the arm or back. It caused my arms to just lift up as if a magnet was pulling it in a very warm relaxing manner.

"While in that state, I was still conscious, wondering what this was that was making me move. It's just that the feeling was so nice that I just moved according to that energy.

"In the beginning of the session, I invoked Sam (her spirit guide) to be with me for protection, as I did not know what I was going to be doing. Then, in the middle of the session, I felt his strong presence and I felt better that he was with me in whatever I was doing."


Source: http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20080115-112380/Demonstration-of-inner-dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home