Monday, April 24, 2006

Is déjà vu a form of epilepsy?

MANY who are skeptical about supernatural and paranormal things and who will not even bother to read on those subjects will suddenly reverse their opinion when they personally encounter something quite out of the ordinary. Some of these extraordinary experiences may be trivial, but others are of a profound nature.

Take the case of reader Sara Jane, a nurse from Bacolod. Since childhood, she had been experiencing a lot of psychic stuff. In high school, she noticed that people she quarreled with would get hurt or seriously ill.

Unseen protectors
She seems to be protected by unseen creatures. Once, she started to cross the street then wanted to go back when she reached the middle. But she couldn’t move her feet. Just then a speeding car passed her. Had she taken one step forward, she would have been run over.

When Sara was in college, she would visualize a particular guy and imagine him to be her boyfriend, the two of them going out on dates. Soon he would indeed become her boyfriend. And this happened more than once.

Another strange experience she had: “As a kid, I accidentally broke the door knob. The lock was stuck. I didn’t know what to do, worried that my mom would get mad at me when she learned what happened. I fell asleep and dreamed of a man’s hand teaching me how to fix the door knob. When I woke up the next morning and saw the door knob, I remembered my dream very clearly. I did what my dream taught me. I simply pushed the button while turning the door knob and it was fixed.”

In another dream, she was being taught by a guy how to use roller blades. She was then in elementary school. The guy told her how to maintain her balance by forming a V pattern. When she used roller blades for the first time, her friends were amazed that she knew what to do.

“I thought I was just a fast learner,” she said. The same thing happened when she enrolled in karatedo (a form of martial arts). The instructor was surprised at how fast she learned compared with others who had been studying longer than her.
She wanted to know how to harness or develop her psychic powers to help other people better. She also wanted my explanation for déjà vu because, according to her, medical science explained it as a form of epilepsy connected to a disturbance in the temporal lobe of the brain. “Do you have another explanation?”

Already seen
Let me answer this last question first. I don’t agree that déjà vu is a form of epilepsy or hallucination, as some people claim. For me, déjà vu or “already seen” is caused by any of the following: A person dreams of a future event but soon forgets it. When s/he is in the actual situation s/he saw in his/her dream, s/he would recall that s/he had already seen the situation/event because it had been registered in his/her nervous system. Or s/he might have had a spontaneous precognitive or prophetic vision, but forgot it.

When s/he is in the actual situation, s/he remembers having experienced or seen the event before, because s/he dreamed it.
Déjà vu could also be due to a memory of an event in a past life. A person may go to an old cathedral or building that s/he had been to in a past life. The visit triggers his/her soul memory to remember the place. This has actually happened to several people I know, and even to me. When I was in France and Egypt, I felt I had been in those countries before. I saw things familiar to me although I’d never seen them before in this life.

Sara’s childhood and college experiences show she has invisible spirit protectors or guides that protect her from physical harm and from her enemies. It is they who hurt or retaliate against her enemies. She is able to get what she wants through visualization because she has a strong mind.She’s really a psychic. Her psychic abilities manifest both in the waking state as well as in the dream state. She is able to psychically communicate with others, without her knowing it.

Because her rational mind is very strong, being in a medical profession, she has to suppress her intuitive and imaginative nature most of the time.

If she learns how to control, develop and manage her psychic gifts, she can use them for psychic or intuitive diagnosis of illness, healing and counseling. She will be able to help her patients much more than any other nurse whose third eye is not open.

Sara should read more books on the subject and attend professionally run seminars so she can be guided properly toward a safe development of her inner faculties. If interested, she can inquire at 8107245 or 8926806 about inner mind development courses and other services.

source: http://news.inq7.net/lifestyle/index.php?index=2&story_id=73585&col=3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home